In its true definition, “CrossFit is constantly varied functional movements performed at high intensity.” But, in its practical, everyday life application definition, it’s hands-on fitness at its finest. Good CrossFit is where the coaches are experts in fitness and care about you and your fitness journey, and they invest themselves in helping you reach your goals. CrossFit is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. But, fair warning, once you try it, you may never want to go to the “other gyms” again!
- Classes are one hour long.
- In each class, there’s a general warm-up, specific warm-up, strength piece, metcon (Cardio), and then some optional post-strength work or stretching.
- All classes are led by a professional coach.
- Workouts are different every day.
- You can come to any class time throughout the day.
- We have two different program options to choose from in each class—one for a beginner and one for advanced. All fitness levels can train with us.
- We cap the classes at 14 participants during the week and 18 on Saturdays.