Welcome, New Members!
Anyone, at any fitness level, can work out at CrossFit Wilmette! We’re here to ensure you have an excellent, safe workout every time you come to the gym. Getting started with us is a simple yet tailored experience for each individual. We offer two different options based on your current fitness level and familiarity with CrossFit. Please choose one of the options below to help us get you ready for classes. If you need help picking the option that’s best for you, please reach out to us, and a coach will guide you in making your decision. Thank you!
To jump right into our group classes, you’ll need to know how to do several basic moves. We’re not expecting perfection. You’ll be coached every class, but it’s essential to have some foundation in the following movements:
- Gymnastics – Pull-ups, Push-ups, Air-Squats, and Wall Walks
- Weightlifting – Deadlifts, Squats (Back and Front), Power Cleans, and Kettlebell Swings
- Cardio – Rowing, Biking, and Jumping Rope.
- Option 1 – I’m aware of these and have experience at another CrossFit Affiliate. Great! Go ahead and purchase a membership or punch card.
- Option 2 – I’m aware of these movements but have never worked out at a CrossFit affiliate. Great! Foundations will be your best bet. This includes a 50-minute introductory session and 30 days of unlimited classes for $230. If you’re not comfortable jumping into classes after your initial session, you may pause your Unlimited 30 days and go into Personal Training until you feel ready to jump into classes.