CrossFit Wilmette’s set up for 24-Hour Access. This’s offered with an Unlimited membership. Most members love regular classes because that’s where you learn how to move and be involved with the great community up here, but it’s nice to have options. If you can’t make a regular class time during the day or just feel like training a new skill or stregth this’s a fantastic option. You must meet the specic critera below to have 24-hour access privlidges.
Criteria for 24-Hour Access
- Unlimited membership.
- Must have at least 6 months’ experience in CrossFit Wilmette group classes or 1 year at another affiliate. Must have affiliate owner confirm.
- Must be at least 21 years old. Exceptions made for CrossFit Wilmette Coaches or those holding CrossFit Level 1 certifications.
24-Hour Access Policies
24/7 access is revocable at any time for failure to comply with the following policies:
- You may not bring anyone into the gym other than other approved 24-hour access members.
- The Village of Wilmette restricts loud noises before 7:30 am and after 8 pm. Please be respectful of our community and keep the volume low during restricted times. This applies whether the garage doors are open or closed.
- Because of the noise it creates, you cannot drop weights in the parking lot or at the gym before 7:30 am or after 8 pm.
- You are responsible for locking the gym before you leave. The door should auto-lock but if it doesn’t hit ** on the keypad.
- You are responsible for cleaning the equipment you use and blowing out the gym with the leaf blower before you leave. Leaf blowers located in the storage room. There’re two batteries. One must be plugged in at all times.
- You must comply with current Restore Illinois policies.
- Must have your cell phone close to where you’re working out incase of an emergency. If you don’t have a cell phone you can use the CFW landline telephone located next to the microwave.